Students have to successfully complete the following:
Pass with at least a B grade the following pre-requisite courses during the first two (2) semesters of their enrolment (i.e. before being allowed to defend their thesis proposal):
- SZRZ6014 Research Methodology; and/or
- SCLE6014 Academic Writing.
- Attend at least one (1) colloquium session;
- Defend a research proposal to a committee:
- Students must submit four (4) copies of their research proposal to the School/Graduate School at least two (2) weeks prior to the proposal defence session;
- The research proposal should cover the following topics:
||Background of the Study, Problem Statement, Research Questions, Research Objectives, Scope of the Study, and Significance of the Study.|
- Attend a viva voce session to defend the thesis; and
- Submit a written thesis.